17th August 2017 – Fawlty Towers comes to the Ocean Clipper Inn
Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
– This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and London’s West End. In this, its 20th birthday year of touring, it comes to the Ocean Clipper Inn – but be warned: it’ll sell out here too, so early booking is essential!
Chaos greets audiences as soon as they walk through the door. In this fully immersive experience, the audience become diners in the infamous ‘Faulty’ restaurant, served a 3-course meal by Basil, Sybil and Manuel. Expect lashings of laughter, bowls full of spontaneity and as much audience participation as individual audience members want. And with 70% of the show improvised, no two performances are ever the same.
– ‘A superb evening of food and comedy’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House 2016
– ‘Definitely worth getting off the couch for’ Stage Whispers, Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2016
Born in Brisbane in April 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, appearing in around 20 countries. Highlights of 2017 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
Ten teams of cast now tour the world virtually non-stop. The cast for the Ocean Clipper Inn features Karen Hamilton (Sybil), Rob Langston (Basil) and Andy Foreman (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
– ‘Wonderfully traumatic… very funny’ Isolated Nation, Fringe World Perth 2017
– ‘Traumatically funny… worth every penny (and insult).’ Rip It Up, Adelaide Fringe 2016
Venue: Ocean Clipper Inn, 20-30 Patterson Road, Rockingham, WA 6168
Dates: Thursday 17 August 2017
Times: Doors open at 7:00pm. Show starts 7:30pm.
Tickets: $99.00 per person – includes a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Or $280.00 package for two people – includes meal and show, plus accommodation.
Bookings & enquiries: 08 9527 8000
Faulty Towers World Tour 2017 – film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvtW1SVbIiY
Show info & FAQ: www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
– ‘I could not recommend the show enough’ The Scots Reviewer, Edinburgh Fringe 2016
– ‘Crammed full of laughter!’ Everything Theatre, London 2017
– ‘Hilarious’ City Nomads, Raffles Singapore
– ‘Faulty Towers the Dining Experience will feed your need for world-class comedy, nourish your soul with howling laughter and have you begging the staff to extend your stay.’ Perth Now, Fringe World 2016